Mr. Gilley graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Health Physics from Francis Marion University. Following graduation, he began his career with Phoenix Technology Corporation in 2015 performing medical and health physics consulting. Mr. Gilley is now continuing to perform medical/health physics consulting with West Physics.
Mr. Gilley is originally from Florence, South Carolina.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Physics – Francis Marion University
- Health Physics Society
- Mathematics Honor Society, Kappa Mu Epsilon
- Theatrical Honor Society, Alpha Psi Omega
Ms. Dobry attended the University of Georgia, where she completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Physics and Astronomy. As an undergraduate, she developed an interest in diagnostic imaging while doing research in the MRI sector of the UGA Veterinary School. Ms. Dobry succeeded her undergraduate work at the Georgia Institute of Technology to pursue her Master’s Degree from their CAMPEP-accredited Medical Physics program. During her graduate studies, she gained clinical medical physics experience at Memorial Health University Medical Center in Savannah, GA and Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, GA. Ms. Dobry joined West Physics in May 2019 with the acquisition of Phoenix Technology Corporation, after 6 years of consulting experience as a Diagnostic Medical Physicist.
Ms. Dobry is originally from Savannah, Georgia.
- Master of Science in Medical Physics – Georgia Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Physics and Astronomy – The University of Georgia
- American Board of Radiology – Diagnostic Radiological Physics
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine
Mr. Farleo graduated from the Georgia Institute of Technology with a B.S. in Nuclear and Radiological Engineering. After graduating, he joined Phoenix Technology in August of 2018. At the same time, he transitioned into the M.S. program for Medical Physics at Georgia Tech. His studies are ongoing.
Mr. Farleo is originally from Acworth, Georgia.
- Bachelor of Science in Nuclear and Radiological Engineering – Georgia Institute of Technology
Mr. Heathcock serves as the Southeast Regional Director for West Physics. Prior to joining West Physics, Gregory served as President of Phoenix Technology Corporation® from 2001 until 2019. Gregory began at Phoenix Technology Corporation® in 1999. Prior to that he served as the Supervisor of Nuclear Medicine at Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia.
Mr. Heathcock is originally from White House, Tennessee.
- Master of Radiation Science specializing in Nuclear Medicine – Charles Sturt University – Australia
- Master of Business Administration – Executive M.B.A. – Kennesaw State University
- Bachelor of Science – Nuclear Medicine Austin Peay State University in conjunction with Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Nuclear Medicine Certification Board (NMCTB)
- Society of Nuclear and Molecular Imaging
- Correlative Imaging Council
- Radiopharmaceutical Sciences Council